We will accept posters in most formats PDF, JPEG, PNG or Word, on a one sided page. It is recommended the posters are on a landscape format, to facilitate online viewing.
The posters will be available on the website to all conference attendees to view and comment from the first day of the conference, on Tuesday 25 May 2021. Authors will then be able to answer all questions and discuss their posters via the Zoom breakout rooms.
Additionally, authors are allowed to (optional) prepare a quick 2 minute flash presentation of their poster for live discussion on the event. You can either narrate your slide as a pre-recording or present it live. This 2 minute presentation can be in any format, as long as it adheres to the time limit. Please note timings will be strictly enforced.
Before the event
- All poster authors should email Ana at firstname.lastname@example.org with their poster and slides (optional) by 16 May 2021 at 23h59min (BST).
- When available, please make sure you have consulted the programme and are aware of the date and time of the flash poster session and poster session in breakout rooms
- Register for the event. The link to join will be sent out on the final confirmation email on the day before the event - but only if you have registered!
- The conferences team will be running software practice before the event (which would have now been emailed to you). Please attend if you want to make sure your connection is reliable, your camera and microphone work and also to optimise the sharing of your screen.
- There will be one breakout room per poster
- Authors that submitted more than one poster should make sure a co-author is in the other breakout room
- Breakout rooms shouldn’t be left unattended by the poster authors
- Authors should share their poster through their screen on their allocated breakout room
- Attendees will be able to move around breakout rooms as they would browse on a face to face poster session.